Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Version valid from February 1, 2019. 4WoofZ.be
- These general terms and conditions apply to all offers from 4WoofZ.be. The conditions are accessible to everyone and included on the internet site of 4WoofZ.be. Upon request, we will send you a written copy.
- By placing an order you indicate that you agree with the terms of delivery and payment. 4WoofZ.be reserves the right to change its delivery and/or payment conditions after the term has expired.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the general or specific terms and conditions or stipulations of third parties are not recognized by 4WoofZ.be.
- 4WoofZ.be guarantees that the delivered product meets the agreement and meets the specifications stated in the offer
- Delivery takes place while stocks last.
- In the context of the rules of distance selling, 4WoofZ.be will execute orders within at least 30 days. If this is not possible (because the ordered item is out of stock or no longer available), or there is a delay for other reasons, or an order cannot or can only be partially executed, the consumer will receive payment within 1 month after placing the order. order message and in that case he has the right to cancel the order without costs and notice of default.
- The delivery obligation of 4WoofZ.be will be fulfilled, subject to proof to the contrary, once the goods delivered by 4WoofZ.be have been offered to the customer. In the case of home delivery, the carrier's report, including the refusal of acceptance, serves as full proof of the offer for delivery.
- All terms stated on the website are indicative. No rights can therefore be derived from the stated periods.
- Prices will not be increased within the term of the offer, unless legal measures make this necessary or if the manufacturer implements interim price increases.
- All prices on the site are subject to printing and typesetting errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors.
- All prices on the site are in Euros and include 21% VAT.
Trial period / right of withdrawal
- In the case of a consumer purchase, the customer has the right to return (part of) the delivered goods within a period of 14 days without giving any reason. This period starts at the moment that the ordered goods have been delivered. If the customer has not returned the delivered goods to 4WoofZ.be after this period, the purchase is a fact. The customer is obliged, before proceeding to return, to notify 4WoofZ.be in writing within the period of 14 days after delivery. The customer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of proof of postal delivery. The goods must be returned in the original packaging (including accessories and accompanying documentation) and in new condition. If the goods have been used, encumbered or damaged in any way at the customer, the right to dissolution within the meaning of this paragraph lapses. With due observance of the provisions of the previous sentence, 4WoofZ.be ensures that the full purchase price including the calculated shipping costs is refunded to the customer within 14 days after proper receipt of the return shipment. The return of the delivered goods is entirely at the expense and risk of the customer.
- The right to dissolution, as described in the previous paragraph, only relates to the delivered goods.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- services whose performance, with the consent of the consumer, has begun for the period of seven working days
- goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the supplier has no influence
- goods that are manufactured according to the consumer's specifications, for example custom work, or that have a clear personal character
- for goods or services that cannot be returned due to their nature, for example due to hygiene or that can spoil or become obsolete quickly
- audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal
- 4WoofZ.be respects the privacy of the users of the internet site and ensures that your personal data is treated confidentially.
- In some cases 4WoofZ.be uses a mailing list. Each mailing contains instructions to remove yourself from this list.
Warranty and Conformity
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and /or government regulations.
- A scheme offered as a guarantee by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer can enforce against the entrepreneur with regard to a shortcoming in the fulfillment of the obligations of the entrepreneur on the basis of the law and/or or the distance contract.
- The customer is obliged to immediately check the delivered goods upon receipt. If it appears that the delivered item is wrong, defective or incomplete, the customer (before proceeding to return it to 4WoofZ.be) must immediately report these defects in writing to 4WoofZ.be. Any defects or incorrectly delivered goods must and can be reported to 4WoofZ.be in writing no later than 2 months after delivery. The goods must be returned in the original packaging (including accessories and accompanying documentation) and in new condition. Putting into use after detection of defect, damage caused after detection of defect, encumbrance and/or resale after detection of defect, this right to complain and return expires completely.
- If complaints from the customer are found to be well-founded by 4WoofZ.be, 4WoofZ.be will, at its option, either replace the delivered goods free of charge or make a written arrangement with the customer about compensation, on the understanding that the liability of 4WoofZ.be and consequently the amount of compensation is always limited to a maximum of the invoice amount of the goods in question, or (at the discretion of 4WoofZ.be) to the maximum amount covered in the relevant case by the liability insurance of 4WoofZ.be. Any liability of 4WoofZ.be for any other form of damage is excluded, including additional compensation in any form whatsoever, compensation for indirect damage or consequential damage or damage due to lost profit.
- 4WoofZ.be is not liable for damage caused by intent or equivalent deliberate recklessness of non-managerial staff.
- This guarantee does not apply if: A) and as long as the customer is in default towards 4WoofZ.be; B) the customer has repaired and/or processed the delivered goods himself or has had them repaired/or processed by third parties. C) the delivered goods have been exposed to abnormal circumstances or are otherwise carelessly treated or have been treated contrary to the instructions of 4WoofZ.be and/or instructions for use on the packaging; D) the defect is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has set or will set with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used;
- Offers are without obligation, unless stated otherwise in the offer.
- Upon acceptance of a non-binding offer by the buyer, 4WoofZ.be reserves the right to revoke or deviate from the offer within a period of 3 working days after receipt of that acceptance.
- Oral promises only bind 4WoofZ.be after they have been confirmed explicitly and in writing.
- Offers from 4WoofZ.be do not automatically apply to repeat orders.
- 4WoofZ.be cannot be held to its offer if the customer should have understood that the offer, or a part thereof, contained an obvious mistake or error.
- Additions, changes and/or further agreements are only valid if agreed in writing.
- An agreement between 4WoofZ.be and a customer is concluded after an order assignment has been assessed by 4WoofZ.be for feasibility.
- 4WoofZ.be reserves the right, without giving reasons, not to accept orders or assignments or to accept them only under the condition that the shipment is made cash on delivery or after payment in advance.
Pictures and specifications
- All images; photos, drawings, etc.; including data regarding weights, dimensions, colours, images of labels, etc. on the internet site of 4WoofZ.be are only approximate, are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
- 4WoofZ.be is not liable if and insofar as its obligations cannot be fulfilled due to force majeure.
- Force majeure is understood to mean any strange cause, as well as any circumstance, which should not reasonably be at its risk. Delays in or non-performance by our suppliers, disruptions in the Internet, disruptions in electricity, disruptions in e-mail traffic and disruptions or changes in technology supplied by third parties, transport difficulties, strikes, government measures, delays in supply, negligence by suppliers and/or or manufacturers of 4WoofZ.be as well as auxiliary persons, illness of personnel, defects in aids or means of transport are expressly regarded as force majeure.
- In the event of force majeure, 4WoofZ.be reserves the right to suspend its obligations and is also entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part, or to demand that the content of the agreement be changed in such a way that execution remains possible. Under no circumstances is 4WoofZ.be obliged to pay any fine or compensation.
- If 4WoofZ.be has already partially fulfilled its obligations upon the commencement of the force majeure, or can only partially fulfill its obligations, it is entitled to invoice the already delivered or the deliverable part separately and the customer is obliged to pay this invoice as if it concerned it is a separate contract. However, this does not apply if the already delivered or deliverable part has no independent value.
- 4WoofZ.be is not liable for damage to vehicles or other objects caused by incorrect use of the products. Before use, read the instructions on the packaging and/or consult our website.
Retention of title
- Ownership of all goods sold and delivered by 4WoofZ.be to the customer remains with 4WoofZ.be as long as the customer has not paid the claims of 4WoofZ.be under the agreement or earlier or later similar agreements, as long as the customer work to be performed under this or similar agreements has not yet been fulfilled and as long as the customer has not yet paid the claims of 4WoofZ.be due to failure to comply with such obligations, including claims in respect of fines, interest and costs.
- The goods delivered by 4WoofZ.be that fall under the retention of title may only be resold within the framework of normal business operations and may never be used as a means of payment.
- The customer is not authorized to pledge or encumber in any other way the goods subject to retention of title.
- The customer already now gives unconditional and irrevocable permission to 4WoofZ.be or a third party to be appointed by 4WoofZ.be to enter all those places where its property will be located in all cases in which 4WoofZ.be wishes to exercise its property rights and to take things there.
- If third parties seize the goods delivered under retention of title or wish to establish or assert rights thereon, the customer is obliged to inform 4WoofZ.be of this as soon as may reasonably be expected.
- The customer undertakes to insure the goods delivered under retention of title and to keep them insured against fire, explosion and water damage as well as against theft and to make the policy of this insurance available for inspection to 4WoofZ.be on first request.
Applicable law/competent court
- Belgian law applies to all agreements.
- Disputes arising from an agreement between 4WoofZ.be and the buyer, which cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, will be heard by the competent court within the district of Turnhout, unless 4WoofZ.be prefers to submit the difference to the competent court of the domicile of the buyer, and with the exception of those disputes that fall within the competence of the subdistrict court.